Would you like a free training course to improve your homemade plant milks with vegan recipes?
We have the solution!
We created our blog plantmilk.org to share all the new things that we have been learning thanks to the international contacts we´ve made over the last 3 years.
However, now we feel that the blog is not enough because there are people running Chufamix workshops on vegan milks all over the world, and we really need to shoot new videos to train these people.. so we´ve shot a short series of videos specialised in Training Workshops on Vegan Milks.
This training course is designed to help salesmen and women of the ChufaMix to gain an in-depth knowledge of their product. These workshops include 3 Chapters to cover;
- Basic Concepts
- Video Workshops
- Informative Articles
There is another, less intensive way at our Chufamix Youtube channel, to learn how to use your ChufaMix more efficiently without having to do the whole training proposed below.
Chapter 1: BASIC CONCEPTS
- Video: Introduction and basic concepts.
- Video and article: Vegan milks: Another nutritional trend? History.
- Video: Prohibition of plant milks
- Differences between packaged and homemade milks. (coming soon)
- Article: Comparison of tools to make vegan milks
Chapter 2: VIDEO WORKSHOPS
- Video Workshop 1: Nut milks.
- Video Workshop 1 (part 2): Exceptions: coconut milk.
- Video Workshop 2 (part 1): Cereal milks (Rice grains)
- Video Workshop 2 (part 2): Cereal milks (Rolled oats).
- Video Workshop 3: Soy milk
- Video Workshop 4: Small seed milks (sesame, quinoa, hemp…)(coming soon)
- Video Workshop 4 (part 2): Hemp seed milk.
- Video Workshop 4 (part 3): Melon seed milk.
- Video Workshop 5: Vegetable yogurt and cheeses (part 1, Enzymatic water)
- Video Workshop 5: Vegetable yogurt and cheeses (part 2, Elaboraction)
- Video Workshop 6: Tigernuts horchata traditional recipe
- Video Workshop 6: Tigernuts horchata with ground tigernuts.
Chapter 3: OTHER INTERESTING ARTICLES
- Read the article: “The ying and Yang of soy” (related to video workshop 3)
- Read the article: “Transgenic seeds”. (related to video workshop 3)
- Read the article: Homemade soy yogurt. (related to video workshop 5)
- Read the article: Gelatin made from nut milk and agar agar. (related to video workshop 5)
After doing this workshop, you will gain a world of knowledge on using the ChufaMix at home, running workshops for your customers, and learning all about plant milks.
If you have any further questions or would like to leave a comment, please feel free to contact us at www.plantmilk.org.