Symple recipes of homemade and lactose free vegan milks:
Almond milk, coconut mik, rice milk, soya milk…
Some good seeds, grains, herbs or nuts base. Slightly sweet or salt, if you like the taste. A little cinnamon, ginger, lemon or orange peel, vanilla… and natural water.
Homemade vegan milks with all enzymes, minerals, proteins, microorganisms alive and kicking…
NUTS: almond milk, coconut milk, cashew milk…
- Almond milk (VIDEO RECIPE)
- Cashew milk(VIDEO RECIPE)
- Cashew milk with stevia leaves
- Chestnut milk with tigernuts (VIDEO RECIPE)
- Coconut milk(VIDEO RECIPE)
- Coconut milk, traditional thai recipe (VIDEO RECIPE)
- Hazelnut milk
- Macadamia and pinenuts milk with peach (VIDEO RECIPE)
- Pistachio milk with dates
- Walnut and cocoa milk (VIDEO RECIPE)
- Tigernuts horchata traditional recipe(VIDEO RECIPE)
- Sugar-free rice milk tigernut horchata
- Tigernuts horchata with ginger
- Tigernuts horchata with strawberries
GRAINS: rice milk, oat milk, spelt milk…
- Raw rice milk (New and improved method)
- Rice milk, old recipe (VIDEO RECIPE)
- Rice milk with nuts(VIDEO RECIPE)
- Spiced rice and almond milk
- Rice, cashew and cocoa milk.
- Rice and sesame milk.
- Oat milk with rolled oats (VIDEO RECIPE)
- Raw grain oat milk
- Oat milk with berries tea.
- Oat milk with chia.
- Oat milk with strawberries and lentil sprouts.
- Spelt milk with vainilla
SMALL SEEDS: hemp milk, quinoa milk…
- Canary seed milk
- Golden Flaxseed milk
- Brown Flaxseed milk (Improved method)
- Hemp milk with mango (VIDEO RECIPE)
- Hemp milk with aloe vera
- Sesam milk with dates.
- Sunflower and pumpkin seeds milk
- Quinoa milk with hazelnuts.
- Quinoa milk with turmeric and cinnamon