French toast is a very easy, sweet and cheap dessert. Bread and fresh milk are the main ingredients.
With a Chufamix at home, your creativity is stimulating anytime, anywhere, and we can not avoid inventing great new recipes!
Look at this one!
Ingredients for making the milk:
- ½ litre of water
- 150 grams of hazelnuts
- 25 grams of cocoa
- ¼ grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon of agave syrup or honey.
Ingredients to make the toast :
- hazelnuts, cocoa and orange peel milk
- an egg
- 12 slices of bread (white or brown)
- sunflower oil
- cocoa powder (or cane sugar)
- For making the milk, put the hazelnuts, orange peel, cocoa and sweetener into the filtering glass and blend for at least for 2 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and set it aside to soak the bread. The remaining pulp is very useful to make a cocoa cream or excellent truffles.
- Cut the bread into 1 cm thick pieces.
- Soak the slices of bread in milk for 3 minutes, then roll them in the beaten egg before frying them in a pan with plenty of oil.
- You can use some cane sugar, cinnamon or cocoa powder to sprinkle on top of the toast.