- 100 grams of almond pulp
- 70 grams organic white sugar (unrefined)
- 2 teaspoons brandy
- Shredded coconut
- Pure cocoa powder
- Mix almond pulp with sugar and add the brandy.
- Then add enough shredded coconut so that the dough can be.
- Shaped to make balls then add the cocoa.
- Place the balls in small paper cups.
- Keep in the fridge until you are going to use them.
Use within 4 days.
The author of this recipe, our friend Giovanna Vivian, is a language professor and teaches classic and creative Italian cuisine. To visit her blog click here.
Thanks Giovanna for your contribution!
You also have a video recipe. It is recorded in spanish but you can see how Giovanna prepares the truffles, it´s very easy!