Cooking with vegan milks is an ancient tradition all over the world.
During the history homemade almond milk is been used to cook rice, or natural rice milk is been used to make sweet different types of sauces, fresh coconut milk and soya milk are been used to make exotic tropical soups…
Below you have some easy and tasty recipes, some of them are invented and others are traditional recipes, but all of them are very healthy and nutritive ! Ideal for non dairy living.
We would like to invite you to cook with all type of homemade vegan milks.
Make sure that the limit is your imagination.
Cooking with vegan milks:
- Mushroom oat milk CREAM
- BECHAMEL with rice milk
- MASHED POTATO with almond milk
- RED CURRY with coconut milk (VIDEO RECIPE by Jan Suwakon)
- Homemade soy YOGURT
- Tom Yum SOUP with coconut milk (VIDEO RECIPE by Jan Suwakon)
- Coconut milk SATAY SAUCE
- Coconut milk COOKIES, GLUTEN FREE (By Janka from Soluna.sk)
- TORRIJAS with coconut milk, cinnamon and cocoa
- TORRIJAS with hazelnut, cocoa and orange peel milk.
- TORRIJAS with rice and sesame milk
- GELATIN made from nut milk and cocoa with agar agar
- HOT CHOCOLATE made with cereal milk
- Almond milk coffee ICE-CREAM
- Sticky RICE with coconut milk and tropical fruits (VIDEO RECIPE by Jan Suwakon)
- RICE PUDDING with almond milk (VIDEO RECIPE)
- Spanish ROSCA DE REYES with almond milk (By Earthly Taste)
- Almond milk PUDDING with berries & pulp crumble topping (By Maizan Ahern from thebluecrane.asia)